Guess who has a birthday coming up in two weeks? Guess who should be doing about 78 other things besides blogging right now? (HINT: They are the same person.)
1. No idea how I found this print, but it would look smashing in our living room, no?
2. I wear the same pair of earrings every single day. No, but EVERY single day. Time to restock.
3. You do not need to tell me I am late to the TOMS bandwagon. I was busy, you guys.
4. Color has been calling my name lately. Color! I heed your beckonings!
5. Would totally wear these, even though it would make my sister roll her eyes so hard. She’s already doing it now, I can feel it.
6. Coffee. Always coffee. Forever coffee.
7. Alas, these are not really my size. And are also sold out. But they live on on my feet in my dreams.
9. Noah and I had to wait a stupid amount of time at the pharmacy yesterday, and so I spent the time painting my nails with various shades of polish in the makeup aisle. Kids, do not try this at home. (I liked the color of my thumb best.)
10. My baby boy has a blanket of paper airplanes, my big boy makes them. This necklace reminds me of both those things.
Other gifts I would also greatly appreciate: professional massages (or non professional, I am not picky), bags of cash, a nap. Oh, and world peace. Obviously.