Here is what I would do, if I had time.
1. Start exercising. Or at least, have serious thoughts about exercise-type activities. And buy cute workout clothes.
2. Finish up a couple of video projects for other people that I have in progress. And also start them.
3. Hang something (anything! art! photos! takeout menus!) on our walls.
4. Put my laundry away. I currently refer to the clean clothes basket as my “other bureau.”
5. Start a “Rosie Style” feature on Yestertime. (This is totally happening. I mean:
… the posts practically publish themselves.)
6. Write words on this blog-type thing I have going on here.