Rosieface

I think what I’m trying to say here is that Rosie is expressive. Also, I like her.

Music: Kids by MGMT

1 Leigh Ann Laney { 03.15.11 at 7:27 am }

LOVE IT!!! i can’t wait to show sera when she gets home from school. she thinks rosie is the cutest little girl ever! that picture of her on the bike in her room (the one with her “mad” face), when she saw that she said, and i quote, “now THAT is the cutest thing EVER!” pictures of rosie’s mad face are her favorite!

2 Dorothy { 03.15.11 at 8:13 am }

that’s incredible – both the cuteness of the subject and the mad video making skillz…that chick cracks me up – but the only problem is it’s making me want June 26 to get here, like, yesterday. I can’t believe how quickly these kids change.

3 Allen { 03.15.11 at 9:37 am }

I’d forgotten about the Kate Gosslin days…

4 Rachel D { 03.15.11 at 11:08 am }

Holy moly that was adorable!

5 gmo { 03.15.11 at 7:35 pm }

My, those 2 yrs, 4 months went by in a hurry! How nice to review them. Thank you!

6 Jo(s)e(ph) { 03.16.11 at 12:03 am }

So…you’ve seen the actual video for this song, yeah? It’s…a bit different than what we’ve got here.

7 racher { 03.16.11 at 8:32 am }

Yes, and you’re right, if by “different” you mean “way less awesome.” (Also, I kind of spliced the song together for my own purposes. Sorry MGMT.)

8 Rebekah C. { 03.16.11 at 3:35 pm }

This is awesome! Love it! Leah (my 18 month old) has had me play it 7 times now. Just curious (and so I can pretend that I might actually do such a project myself someday)–how long did this take you to put together? We’ve managed one edited/compiled video in the last three years of our children’s lives, and it was not nearly so complex.

9 racher { 03.16.11 at 6:31 pm }

Thanks! As for the video, hmmm. Well, I have a Mac, and I upload all my pics and videos there (I take all my videos on my camera, so they’re all in one place) and then I put together all my videos in iMovie. Once you learn iMovie it doesn’t take long to do a video. This one probably took three hours total, from initial idea to completed project. I almost always start with the music—that makes everything else fall into place. You lay the music in first, and then tailor your pictures to fit. Don’t know if that answers your questions, but as you can see here I have spent many many hours with iMovie, so if you have any more questions, feel free to email me!