Bidness

Sorry for the business post today, but it seems I’m having some problems with the blog now that I’ve added ads, so I need your help por favor.

If you cannot see my sidebars at all, would you please email me (yestertimeblog@gmail.com) or comment and let me know? And, if someone who CAN see my sidebars would email me and let me know, that would be great also. If you would let me know which browser you use to read my blog and whether you use a Mac or PC that would also be helpful.

I am obtaining gray hairs exponentially while I try to solve this problem, so your help is muchly, greatly, truly, sincerely appreciated.

Also, I PROMISE I will change my Snapshot soon. More pressing matters have overtaken my life and I can’t seem to find even one second to hold my camera up to my eyeball. But in the meantime I’d like to say that that’s a damn fine picture of the moon, if I do say so myself.

1 Debbie { 02.27.08 at 5:02 pm }

I use mozilla on a PC and see links to Blog Her Ad network, but no actual ads….

2 Darth { 02.27.08 at 6:06 pm }

We see the ads using Mozilla Firefox on a PC . . . no problems here.

3 Meredith { 02.27.08 at 7:42 pm }

I use Firefox on a PC and see sidebars and ads and all kinds of goodness. Thanks for keeping up this blog!

4 ginny { 02.27.08 at 8:40 pm }

It looks good from both our computers, but one day (I’m thinking Monday but could have been Tuesday) the ad side bar was just white. We had seen the ads before that, and they were back today and maybe yestedray. My days run together sorry. I know that Darth already spoke up, but my info includes the one day of white-out.

5 Lane { 02.27.08 at 10:35 pm }

I see all things sidebar and ad related using Mozilla on a Mac.

6 babychase'sdaddy { 02.27.08 at 11:30 pm }

IE on a PC… no problema

7 Jihyun { 02.28.08 at 12:05 am }

I see the sidebar and ad using Explorer on a PC. Haven’t tried with Safari on a Mac yet, though. I was able to see the ads with Safari on an iPhone.

8 Jo(s)e(ph) { 02.28.08 at 12:11 am }

oh hello theuw. i see youw sidebauws.

9 Rachel D { 02.28.08 at 12:52 am }

Same as Debbie above, mozilla on a PC, and I can see the sidebars but can’t see the ad pictures. I did see the pictures the first day you put them up though, so has anything changed since then?

10 Carol { 02.28.08 at 7:48 am }

I use Mozilla Firefox on a PC and can see the left sidebar with BlogHer Network and the ads/pictures, “More from BlogHER,” the Facts, Calendar, Search, Subscribe to Yestertime and site links. I am also able to see on the right sidebar, the captions under “Yestertime”, the photo (which I can click on and enlarge!), the Blah Blah Blog title and text, Life Lately with four photos, “I heart these blogs” with list of links, the “I did it everyday” caption with the art, the “blogher” logo, and Archives.

I wonder if issue for some is the operating system? I have Windows Vista.

11 Anjie { 02.28.08 at 8:21 am }

i’m using internet explorer on a pc and i have both your sidebar and blogher sidebar ads. AND enlarging pictures. (we should tell them to sweep more often if their floor is going to be famous.)
rock on, rach.

12 Don Mills Diva { 02.28.08 at 11:09 am }

I have a PC and I can see your sidebars – your site takes a looong time to load though – just sayin’

13 natalie { 02.28.08 at 3:36 pm }

I’m using Safari on a Mac and I can see the sidebars just fine…

14 ginny { 02.28.08 at 5:11 pm }

hey, I’m with Diva. It IS slow. I’m a patient person, but really.

15 racher { 02.28.08 at 5:48 pm }

Sorry about the slowness – the team here at Yestertime has that next on their to-do list and will be working on it as soon as they get a second. And by “they” I mean “me” and by “soon as they get a second” I mean “as soon as I finish cooking dinner and cleaning poop out of the washing machine.”

16 Rebekah { 02.28.08 at 8:57 pm }

I hope that cooking dinner and cleaning poop out of the washing machine are two separate activities. . . .