can’t…blog…too…paralyzed…with..fear…

scary scary monster

1 Rachel D { 12.13.07 at 6:00 pm }

Sweet merciful crap! That is the grossest bug I have ever seen. I’m not sure I can read about your adorable little Bug without thinking of this bad mama-jama from now on.

2 candace { 12.13.07 at 7:49 pm }

oh, oh ew, that is gross. what is that? what kind of crazy bugs do you grow here in the south?

3 Joe T. { 12.13.07 at 9:42 pm }

Come on now, Rach–I raised you to kill bugs, not freak out when you saw them!

4 Mama Linda { 12.13.07 at 10:09 pm }

eeeeuuuwwwww

5 Katie { 12.13.07 at 11:28 pm }

Hi, I am a blog lurker, reading your adventures with interest! Found you linked from a friend’s blog. Anyway. That would be a millipede. I have them too (in Chicago). They are good as they eat other nasty bugs like roaches, wasps, gnats, ticks, spiders, etc. They are bad as they bite humans and it hurts like a bee sting! When they are that big, they are gross and should be killed at all costs. You should be pleased, though, from the size of that thing you definitely do not have roach issues! End of insect-rambles.

6 Don Mills Diva { 12.14.07 at 12:17 am }

Oh – I get those around here sometimes here too. I HATE those things – they freak me out.

7 Anjie { 12.14.07 at 12:13 pm }

I’m with the crowd, this is a freak out worthy bug…or monster…and might require a hazmat type suit to take it on…though, I believe you can take it Rach! I would get a husband sized shoe and beat the crap out of it…and then again 20 or 30 more times after I was sure it was dead.

8 Elizabeth { 12.14.07 at 5:28 pm }

the horror, the horrooorrrrrrr!!!!
seriously, though, does Bug like the bug? Does Bug like bugs? Does Bug bug bugs because he’s bugsy? :-)

9 Andy { 12.14.07 at 5:30 pm }

just to clarify, the last comment was from me instead of Elizabeth

10 Sose { 12.25.07 at 4:07 pm }

sure enough, dad did raise you to not freak out but to kill bugs…..WITHOUT FAIL! (i am giving the computer the dad face right now, just so you know)