Good vs. Bad

It’s a beautiful, clear, blue-skied day.

I held a baby with pink eye this morning for about 20 minutes, and now my eye itches.

The Lorso, Bug and I all got to spend the morning together, getting ready for work and school while listening to A Charlie Brown Christmas.

My house is a mess. Again.

Bug has reached a new level of hilarity today, making me laugh several times.

I had to pay an overdue library fine….

…but then I checked out Say Anything, which I’m pretty sure will make up for that.

I already had today’s post planned, but it included a picture I took this morning and I left my camera AT WORK. Hence, this list.

I ran into an old family friend and she was properly shocked and all aghast that I was almost 30.

I am having a bad hair day.

I found a dollar in the trash can.

We’re so poor that finding a dollar in the trash can is a REALLY BIG DEAL.

One of the teachers at my school got a jacket as a gift and it was too small so she gave it to me.

Then she commented later that it looked like a middle schooler’s jacket.

Tomorrow, I will wear said jacket and ROCK IT.

I have lost all of my completed Scrabble games on Facebook. (One was to the LORSO. Damn him!)

In my new Scrabble game with the Lorso, I just played a 50 point word. Booyah.

Lorso is getting home late tonight and his scooter had a flat tire, costing us money to fix. I am not convinced that this is not related to me laying it down.

I FIT INTO MY SKINNY JEANS TODAY.

Good wins.

1 Rachel D { 11.28.07 at 4:38 pm }

Dude, skinny jeans trump all.

2 Anjie { 11.28.07 at 5:32 pm }

rock out skinny jeans! are you strutting like Miranda in that episode of Sex and the City when she fits into her skinny jeans?

3 Allen { 11.28.07 at 7:35 pm }

Booyah is a 50 point word?

4 Rebekah { 11.28.07 at 9:28 pm }

We were friends. It was good. Unfortunately, if today you are fitting into skinny jeans and today I was thinking, “I think these pants make me look pregnant,” I have to hate you. It’s a rule. Sorry.

5 racher { 11.28.07 at 9:58 pm }

Don’t worry, Internet. Rebekah and I have talked on the phone about this and resolved our animosity. And really, the rule should be, if your pants make you look OR feel pregnant, or they make you look like you have a manly bulge when sitting, those are not pants for you. You are better than those pants.

6 racher { 11.29.07 at 3:22 pm }

Clarification: the Lorso pointed out that I should specify that my last comment was to women, since men don’t mind, and would actually prefer a manly bulge. My apologies.

7 Melinda { 11.29.07 at 11:30 pm }

Although I certainly love the post, I also really love the commentary between you and Rebekah. That makes me grin.